Shakespeare Serviced Apartments is enhancing our Leadership Team.
We are looking for a well-qualified person to:
- Man reception 12 hours a day, 8 out of 14 days
- Sell to customers face-to-face
- Lead our House-Keeping Team
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Service Leader
- Lead the team on site when more senior people are off duty
Education and Experience
- You must have grade 12
- You must have a Further Education qualification or degree in Hospitality
- You must have Hospitality Industry experience as a Receptionist
- You must have experience as a House-keeper
- You must have some previous supervisory experience
- You must have 3 or many more years work experience
To apply: send an email with the header:
e.g. Jane Banda.
Copy the questions into an email and answer the following questions only. There should be NO introduction and NO sign off. If you ignore this request you are unlikely to get the job.
1 Why do you want to work at Shakespeare Serviced Apartments and what is it about this role that attracts you? Answer in 220-250 words.
2 What relevant skills and experience do you have that means you will excel in this role? Answer in 220-250 words.
3 Describe a situation where you were leading a team and people were performing below standard. What did you do to encourage the team to improve the work standard? Answer in 220-250 words.
4 Describe a situation where you were dealing with a dissatisfied customer. What did you do to resolve the situation? Answer in 220-250 words.
5 Describe your ethical and/or religious approach to life, money and work. Answer in 220-250 words.
6 What area of the city do you live in, how will you get to and from work and how much will it cost you per day?
Please attach only 1 document, your CV, which should have the file name:
‘Your name CV’.
e.g. Jane Banda CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com