Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Spotless Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring spending and budgets, and advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Employ a variety of bookkeeping methods; post, balance, and maintain manual and computerized accounts.
- Preparation of accounting records, summaries, report creation, and generation as needed.
- Reconciles and records receipts, incoming cash, fees presented for payment, and other fiscal transactions. Prepares and files purchase orders.
- Prepares and reconciles various financial reports (i.e weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Managing customer invoicing process: adds new customers into accounting software, formats invoices, calculates finance charges, creates customer statements, and handles the distribution of the invoices and statements
- Assists with semi‐monthly timesheet audits for payroll processing.
- Researches discrepancies in accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger accounts; interfaces with vendors, customers, and other appropriate staff to reconcile.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, and mailing.
- Assists with special accounting projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Principal Manager.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Arithmetic skills
- Analytical skills
Spotless Qualities – The Spotless Way
- Show passion and enthusiasm towards achieving business, team and individual goals: to effectively plan and organize work, set priorities, solve problems and get the job done in line with the Spotless standard of practice.
- Be at work before time and have a very flexible time schedule: meet targets and deadlines and work to the best of your abilities.
- Demonstrate self-management, the ability to work with minimum supervision and as a team; ability to adapt and be flexible as new requirements emerge, commitment to perform at high standards, and accept responsibility and accountability.
- Act in a professional and rational manner at all times being aware of the impact one’s behavior has on teammates and clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in many mediums: by email, verbally, with lists and phone messages, on the phone, and with body language. Communication also includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or their equivalent
- At least two years of professional accounting experience
Note: Training will be provided to ensure that you are acquainted with all company policies and procedures.
Related Jobs (40)
ACCOUNTANT (Temporal) on April 11, 2023 Temporary
BOOTH CASHIER on December 13, 2022 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on December 13, 2022 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on November 28, 2022 Full Time
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MICROFINANCE on September 29, 2022 Full Time
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (1) ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – TEMP (1) on August 31, 2022 Full Time Temporary
Finance and Administration Manager on July 21, 2022 Full Time
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR on July 18, 2022 Full Time
Head Of Financial Servicers on July 6, 2022 Full Time
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT on May 6, 2022 Full Time