Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Spotless Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring spending and budgets, and advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Employ a variety of bookkeeping methods; post, balance, and maintain manual and computerized accounts.
- Preparation of accounting records, summaries, report creation, and generation as needed.
- Reconciles and records receipts, incoming cash, fees presented for payment, and other fiscal transactions. Prepares and files purchase orders.
- Prepares and reconciles various financial reports (i.e weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Managing customer invoicing process: adds new customers into accounting software, formats invoices, calculates finance charges, creates customer statements, and handles the distribution of the invoices and statements
- Assists with semi‐monthly timesheet audits for payroll processing.
- Researches discrepancies in accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger accounts; interfaces with vendors, customers, and other appropriate staff to reconcile.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, and mailing.
- Assists with special accounting projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Principal Manager.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Arithmetic skills
- Analytical skills
Spotless Qualities – The Spotless Way
- Show passion and enthusiasm towards achieving business, team and individual goals: to effectively plan and organize work, set priorities, solve problems and get the job done in line with the Spotless standard of practice.
- Be at work before time and have a very flexible time schedule: meet targets and deadlines and work to the best of your abilities.
- Demonstrate self-management, the ability to work with minimum supervision and as a team; ability to adapt and be flexible as new requirements emerge, commitment to perform at high standards, and accept responsibility and accountability.
- Act in a professional and rational manner at all times being aware of the impact one’s behavior has on teammates and clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in many mediums: by email, verbally, with lists and phone messages, on the phone, and with body language. Communication also includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or their equivalent
- At least two years of professional accounting experience
Note: Training will be provided to ensure that you are acquainted with all company policies and procedures.