KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit ACCOUNTANT
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The ACCOUNTANT will be responsible for assisting in making financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the company’s financial position. The Accountant will keep track of transactions, compile and analyze data, conduct audits, Payroll Management, assist with budgeting and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of payroll
- Record, compile and analyze the company’s transactions
- Assist with budgeting and financial forecasting
- Computation of taxes and reporting to the superior
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an accountant
- Minimum diploma in Accounting / ACCA or ZICA
- Experience in Payroll Management
- Member of a professional accounting body