KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT will be responsible for maintaining budgets and records. They will also prepare invoices on behalf of clients or employers and assist with day-to-day tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices. Pro-actively follow up an overdue invoices and resolves disputes
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist with reviewing of expenses as assigned.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedure
- Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies
- Performing ad-hoc duties as and when requested to do so.
- Process payroll and reports
- Rotating Daily, Weekly and monthly audits of inventories
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Process authorized purchase requests as needed.
- Cash handling functions, Bank and cash reconciliation.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting program.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ work experience with previous accounting Office experience or experience in Hospitality related Finance and Accounting.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 5th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (71)
Multiple Positions – Kalumbila Community Radio Station on February 6, 2023 Full Time