Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
JOB OPPORTUNITY: ACCOUNTS INTERN
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit ACCOUNTS INTERN
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The ACCOUNTS INTERN will be responsible for maintaining and managing account related records, including managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into the internal databases and reconciling invoices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Must be ready to work on weekends
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Accounting or ZICA – Level 2, ACCA level 2
- 1 Year hands on experience
- Computer literate
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software PASTEL or SAGE Evolution
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 2nd May, 2023
Related Jobs (72)
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER on May 30, 2023 Full Time
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time