Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Responsibility of Job
- Being good at broadcasting the business, know the value of team work.
- Responsible for advertising effect of the cooperative customers.
- Establishing a personal customer resource data base and maintaining customers at any time.
- Formulate annual strategy target, sale target and operation plan of new media operation department follow with brand standard.
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Assist PR and others to develop the PR, product and promotion activity, also analysis and summarize work report.
- Assist content marketing department to develop content and channel promotion activity, also analysis operation data and summarize work report.
- Assist other departments to develop new media promotion and marketing activity.
- Stay up to date with media development.
- Minimum 3 years’ of advertising sales experience. TV advertising work experience is preferred. Its added advantage if worked in the marketing department of pay TV business.
- Able to develop customers independently.
- Write and speak English fluently. English will be work language.
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing or any Business related course, A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change.
- Able to Coach and Mentor his subordinate.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
All Curriculum Vitaes should be sent not later than 17:00hrs on Wednesday 23rd September 2020
- E.g. Advertising Supervisor._Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.
Related Jobs (20)
TOURISM PROMOTIONS OFFICER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
TOURISM PROMOTIONS MANAGER (2) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
MARKETING OFFICER on August 26, 2022 Full Time
Marketing and Sales Officer on July 21, 2022 Full Time
MARKETING EXECUTIVE on July 12, 2022 Full Time Internship Part Time
Marketing Executive on July 6, 2022 Full Time Part Time
MARKETING MANAGER on June 15, 2022 Full Time
Relationship Manager Corporate Banking on April 26, 2022 Full Time
TERRITORY MANAGER (Commercial and Industry) on March 4, 2022 Full Time