KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced ASSISTANT CARWASH MANAGER for a client in the Carwash industry.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this Managerial Job is to Coordinate, Overseeing, Accounting, business development, advertising and active manual working. Generally, helping the manager to manage the CarWash.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports on income, expenditure and Profit analysis to directors:
- Manage staff and delegate responsibility as needed;
- Maintain excellent customer service standards;
- Minimize company losses and damage claims while controlling costs;
- Identify and resolve customer complaints;
- Hire and ensure all employees are trained according to company policy;
- Maintain constant training of personnel on systems and procedures;
- Ensure that a high level of cleanliness is always maintained in the water tunnels, customer areas, vacuum lot, and backroom;
- Achieve agreed on profit goals per month;
- Maintain efficient personnel scheduling / Work Rosta;
- Maintain customer relations and build new client relations;
- Oversee daily business operations;
- Complete all administrative tasks in an organized, timely manner;
- Hold meetings to conform with company standards;
- Maintain safe environment and work experience;
- Assess performance and skills of all employees and conduct performance reviews.
- Minimum grade 12 certificate
- Experience in the Carwash industry and /or having experience in a similar supervisory position is an added advantage
- Basic Accounting knowledge is desirable
- Positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture;
- Carwash management experience;
- Professional look and demeanour;
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers;
- Good customer service skills;
- Has at least 2+ years in the Car Wash business;
- Supervisory experience;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Able to use computer
- Good organization and coordination skills;
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize;
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- General knowledge on handy works/crafts
This job involves a lot of movement and interaction
One must be physically fit
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by/before 25th January 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.