Assistant Farm Manager
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. Assistant Farm Manager, for a client in the agricultural sector.
Purpose of the Job
The Assistant Farm Manager is responsible to provide help to the overall management of the Farms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement budgets and production targets
- Monitor the quality of produce and performance of the farm
- Resolve customer issues to their overall satisfaction
- Ensure product quality and availability
- Keep up to date and accurate records
- Work closely with the Director
- Organize employee schedule
- Undertake practical work as necessary depending on the volume of the work
- Complete tasks assigned by the Director accurately and efficiently
- Communicate directly with the Farm Director, the status of work/needed responsibilities on the farm.
- Assign and communicate daily/weekly duties required to the farm workers/other employees on the farm.
- Measure and report daily/monthly work progress of the farm.
- Work together with the farm workers to achieve the weekly goals of the farm.
- Act as an intermediary between the Farm Director and other workers on the farm, bringing concerns in a very supportive and positive manner.
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Certificate in General Agriculture or better
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture an added advantage
- The ability to work under pressure and make decisions in stressful environments
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Supervisory skills and management ability
- Profit oriented and have a big picture of the farm vision and mission in mind.
- Willingness to be on the farm in all weathers and patience to undertake all sorts of practical, sometimes repetitive jobs
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Self-motivation, with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively when required
- Team player
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience
- Must have driver’s license
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 14th June 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.