KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now urgently looking to recruit an experienced BAG HANDLER for a client in the Cement Manufacturing Industry.
Purpose of the Job
Bag Applicator effectively and efficiently to ensure pre-set loading targets are met
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure cement bag weight is within required error limit and refill to desired weight if required.
- Ensure sufficient number of bags is available for packing cement at each point in time and request for extra bags from relevant personnel if necessary.
- Carry out simple arithmetic operations for loading programmes.
- Manually correct loading programmes when mistakes occur.
- Monitor roto packer machine during shifts. Clean the roto packer with compressed air during and at the end of each shift.
- Ensure ATC and loading slips are received before trucks are loaded.
- Ensure safety of personnel by operating the roto packer in accordance with standard operating
- Certificate in safety
- Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of roto packer parts and their functions
- Ability to operate the roto packer effectively
- Good relationship management skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 30th September, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.