Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Affairs, the Brand and Marketing Officer will be responsible for the strengthening of the company’s brand image. Brand and Marketing Officer will oversee all matters relating to products, services and increasing brand awareness. They will make key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding and sales.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and build brand credibility.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of product services and activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Establishes marketing budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective.
- Provide direction and advice on marketing activities
- Overseeing advertising, design and event planning.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in a recognisable advertising agency or branding oriented organisation.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Extensive understanding of market research
- Effective planning and coordinating skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
- Effective negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Related Jobs (20)
TOURISM PROMOTIONS OFFICER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
TOURISM PROMOTIONS MANAGER (2) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
MARKETING OFFICER on August 26, 2022 Full Time
Marketing and Sales Officer on July 21, 2022 Full Time
MARKETING EXECUTIVE on July 12, 2022 Full Time Internship Part Time
Marketing Executive on July 6, 2022 Full Time Part Time
MARKETING MANAGER on June 15, 2022 Full Time
Relationship Manager Corporate Banking on April 26, 2022 Full Time
TERRITORY MANAGER (Commercial and Industry) on March 4, 2022 Full Time