KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country now is actively looking to recruit for the position of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for a client in the Real Estate industry.
ROLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To overlook and manage the Financial Department of the firm and carry out the following tasks
- Organise and process the payroll
- Generate NAPSA returns and Tax returns
- Invoicing, Bookkeeping and Management of Accounts and Financial statements
- Establish financial controls and accounting processes
- Develop comprehensive knowledge on the business and able to prepare business plans and seek out new opportunities
- Analyse current and past expenses, sales, product deficiencies and revenues
- Engage in Market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Prepare monthly Profit and Loss statements
- Able to address any business development and operational assignments assigned
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or similar.
- 7 years of experience in Business Development and Management.
- Valid Professional Membership with an Accounting Body
- Exceptional ability to engage clients and sign up for business
- Experience in drafting business proposals
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by/before 31st December 2021 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm/ www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (170)
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Loan Auditor on December 15, 2022 Full Time