CAR WASH MANAGER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit CAR WASH MANAGER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The CAR WASH MANAGER will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the car wash.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising employees to ensure that they are performing their jobs effectively and efficiently
- Managing inventory of supplies and ordering new supplies as needed
- Assure excellent Customer experience for every Customer at all times
- Maintaining a clean environment through constant upkeep and supervision of premises
- Delegating tasks to employees
- Carry out weekly and monthly reporting
- Handling all customer enquiries and issues
- Anticipate, prevent, identify and solve problems as necessary
- Comply at all times with Company standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient car wash operations.
- Overseeing daily operations of the car wash
- Fostering a team environment
- Build long term profitable customer relations
Education & Experience
- GCE Certificate, Diploma in Business management, Sales and marketing ,Business administration or any related field is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of proven experience in customer service or similar management role
- Experience running logistics operations is an added advantage.
- Experience in a position where meeting sales goals was an important indication of performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Should be sales aggressive, Innovative, team player, hardworking and should display initiative
- Knowledge of car was operations, equipment and chemicals
- Ability to inter-relate with people of diverse background and should be able to communicate at all levels with a great service-orientated disposition.
- Good at time management
- Good customer service skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 30th November, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.