CHEMICAL PROCESS CONTROLLER
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced CHEMICAL PROCESS CONTROLLER, for a client in the Cement Manufacturing Industry.
Purpose of the Job
Assist with the monitoring of plant process lines and participate in troubleshooting if required to ensure plant operations are executed effectively and production targets are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist to carry out routine process checks, ensure that sensors are working properly in all plant units and prepare detailed process reports.
• Assist in carrying relevant key process trends, developments and changes in equipment performance behaviours in MLL production processes.
• Assist with providing tools when conducting maintenance and check-ups.
• Performing quality assurance on existing manufacturing processes.
• Identifying areas that need process control optimization.
• Evaluating the efficiency of manufacturing technologies, instruments, equipment, and tools.
• Driving process control innovation in collaboration with senior managers.
• Recommending suitable software solutions and automating manufacturing processes.
• Assist in keeping process control operations within budget without compromising quality and efficiency.
• Ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
• Documenting processes and preparing progress reports.
• Keeping abreast of developments and innovation in process control
• Perform housekeeping activities.
• Assist with production conditions for new or modified installations under supervision.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Foreman-Process Coordinator.
• Grade Twelve (12) GCE.
• Diploma in Chemistry
• Degree in Chemical engineering is an added advantage
• Minimum of one (2) years relevant work experience.
• Adaptability to change and fit in diverse environments.
• Ability to analyse physical processes
• Ability to interpret chemical equations
• Ability to pay attention to details
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 22nd JULY 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE
Related Jobs (18)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – RELIABILITY on December 31, 2022 Full Time
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
SALES & PARTNERSHIP MANAGER on October 14, 2022 Full Time
CLINICAL OFFICER on October 12, 2022 Full Time
HEALTH AND SAFTY OCCUPATIONAL OFFICER on October 5, 2022 Full Time
WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR on September 29, 2022 Full Time
DELIVERY MAN on September 22, 2022 Full Time
BAG HANDLER on September 21, 2022 Full Time