KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit a CHINESE TRANSLATOR for a client in the Cement Manufacturing Industry.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position is responsible for providing language support for and Zambians and Chinese at the manufacturing plant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fluent in English and Chinese. Able to translate accurately and clearly.
- Provide Chinese support services, including transcription, and translation / interpretation.
- Provide any and all cultural and ethnic context of translations, interpretations, and transcriptions.
- Follow up on important projects. Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Perform document scan, research, and analyze foreign language documents and intercepted data for key information.
- Maintain effective daily operations and make suggestions for process improvements when necessary.
- Interested in continuing a career in manufacturing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full command, written and spoken, of English and Chinese.
- Knowledge and ability generally obtained through the equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Detail- and deadline-oriented multitasker.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide range of activities during daily business
- Must have an aptitude to learn new skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good time management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before Friday 18th March, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (18)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – RELIABILITY on December 31, 2022 Full Time
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
SALES & PARTNERSHIP MANAGER on October 14, 2022 Full Time
CLINICAL OFFICER on October 12, 2022 Full Time
HEALTH AND SAFTY OCCUPATIONAL OFFICER on October 5, 2022 Full Time
WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR on September 29, 2022 Full Time
DELIVERY MAN on September 22, 2022 Full Time
BAG HANDLER on September 21, 2022 Full Time