KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now urgently looking to recruit an experienced CLINICAL OFFICER For a client in the Cement Manufacturing Industry.
Purpose of the Job
The person will be in charge of the First AID Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Medical and Nursing Care and management of medical/surgical conditions of all Contractors and employees.
- Ensure the First AID Centre is kept very tide at all times.
- Manage Medical and Surgical stocks properly
- Maintain stock record cards of equipment and supplies.
- Ensure Medical/Legal compliance is well followed and adhered to at all time.
- Ensure high standard of confidentiality as regards to workers’ personal information and records.
- Facilitate Medical check-ups for all employees at Occupation Health management Board in Kitwe.
- Prepares and participates in the preparation of work plans for site first aid room
- monitoring of ambulance movement and schedules
- preparing of documents and filing
- Provide counselling to Zambian and Chinese workers in various medical issues
- Diagnose and manage all stages of illness
- Take accurate case history of patients, examine their illnesses
- Provide appropriate care, medical attention and accompanying of all accident victims and Chinese who are sick to the hospital
- Provides clinical support and internal medical examinations
- Ensure treatments or care patients receive are in line with relevant national guidelines, protocols and Standard Operating Procedures or with internationally agreed guidance
- Ensures data trends and analyses are reported to management
- Completely records and authenticates all patient encounters and interventions
- Compliant to national standards, protocols and guidelines in carrying out assigned duties.
- Grade 12 Certificate Diploma in Clinical Medical Sciences• Registered with the Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ)
- Holder of a valid Practicing License Trained in advanced ART Management
- Trained in PMTCT and EID services
- Trained in HIV Counselling, testing and ART Adherence
- Trained in HIV Pediatric treatment, support, and care services.
- Experience working in ART management at facility and Community levels respectively, with broad understanding of the collaborative aspect of community vs Facility leverages
- Trained in PHC and ART health care systems and community-based health programming for HIV
- Training certificate in Male Circumcision Surgical Skills
- Training certificate in Cervical Cancer screening and management
- Member of Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ)
Skills and Competencies
- Prior experience working in HIV Management/Control
- At least Two（2）years relevant work experience in government hospitals and clinics on internship.
- Must be Computer literate Interest
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 22nd October, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.