KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. Construction Manager, for a client in the construction industry.
Purpose of the Job
To plan, develop and organize the construction projects of the company by formulating the most cost-effective plan to timely completions within budget and to implement the execution of those plans
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out technical and feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- To prepare and implement project plans.
- To research and provide estimates for projects.
- To review Government regulations
- To monitor and optimize safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- To make recommendations or present alternative solutions to problems to Management.
- To confidently liaise with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g., managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- To conduct group and one-on-one meetings with all staff as required for training, evaluation and general communication; participates and/or conducts regularly scheduled departmental safety/informational meetings
- To review all site staffs’ work to ensure quality meets established standards, techniques and safety requirements; makes recommendations as requirements to improve quality and productivity.
- To analyses costs for Tenders and Contracts prepared by Quantity Surveyor
- To prepare claims /reports for different on-going sites with the Quantity Surveyor
- To monitor materials used for different projects
- To conduct feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs and develop optimal construction schedules using tools like PERT/CPM.
- Relevant qualifications for the said position. Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institution/University. A Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in projects in a Construction environment
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft project and Microsoft office. Experience in Oracle based ERP will be an added advantage.
- Registered Member of Engineering Institute of Zambia and Engineering Registration Board
- Knowledge of Kaizen concept and practice is desired
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 10th June 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (4)
Construction Management Specialist on August 4, 2021 Full Time
Welder/Metal Fabricator on July 29, 2021 Full Time
On-Site Infrastructure Manager on October 23, 2020 Full Time
Infrastructure Project Manager (1 Position) on February 27, 2020 Full Time