KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Manager, for a client, the in-banking sector.
Purpose of the Job
To take accountability for the sales and service process and ensure that sales targets are met experience and qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achievement of net profit growth for business.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously
determined sales team targets
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Research Market positioning and develop and optimise market intelligence, new business management, advances and management reporting.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics obtained from the Sales members and compile Sales reports and dashboards.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Plan and manage performance, skills development.
- ZICA registration/ACCA/CIMA
- Must have 2-4 years of experience
- Must be a holder of an Accountancy profession, or any Finance related field;
- Bachelor of Accountancy, finance, business administration, or other relevant discipline would be an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- An appropriate recognized business degree with minimum 4 years Financial or Banking Industry experience.
- Must have experience in logistics industry
- Pays attention to details
- Cash handling
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 14th May 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.