EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Ecobank Zambia is a full-service bank providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial and Corporate business segments within its 7 branches.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class Pan-African bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Africa by providing customers with convenient, accessible and reliable financial products and services. The bank is an affiliate of the Pan-Africa Leader Ecobank Group which is present in 33 Countries in Africa.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for an experienced professional in the following area CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DESIGN AND INSIGHTS ANALYST
1. PRIMARY PURPOSE:
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Customer Experience of the Bank, the Customer Experience Design and Insights Analyst will drive a culture and practice of data driven and evidenced-based customer experience decisions while ensuring that customer expectations as well as the Bank’s business objectives are aligned.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute short and long-term customer experience strategies that drive business results and operational effectiveness for the Bank.
- Support business teams with the definition of customer contact and engagement strategies in line with the Bank’s defined segmentation model, leading practices, and insights from Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Provide subject-matter expertise on leading practice frameworks for understanding customer engagement and behavior (segmentation, cohort modelling, behavior analysis etc.)
- Craft data stories through presentations, written summaries, live dashboards, and data visualizations to drive innovative solutions and guide stakeholders in making data-driven decisions
- Perform customer segmentation, profiling, behavior analysis etc and constantly review the Bank’s segmentation in line with market realities and trends
- Articulate key capabilities and investments required in executing the customer experience vision/strategy
- Lead a team of experts to constantly drive, review and measure customer journeys and the Bank’s service delivery along the journeys, identifying opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and technology stakeholders to bring in outside-in perspectives and journey thinking along the product design, development, and delivery value chain.
- Leverage research and data to design and map future-state customer journeys and cross-functional transformation initiatives to deliver and improve seamless and remarkable world class customer experience.
- Work with key product, marketing, and technology stakeholders to create and design a consistent experience across major applications and adopt a customer and user-centric design in product development.
- Use research, insights, and business intelligence to design and deploy innovative solutions and initiatives to solve identified user experience problems.
- Build and institutionalize structures to sustain and maintain adopted customer experience initiatives and programs.
- Ensure that all touchpoints of the customer journey are connected and consistent.
3. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Project Management certification is a high plus.
- Minimum of 8 years in managing all aspects of a customer experience design strategy and interactive.
- Design – mapping journeys and building UX/UI as part of a product development process; previous
- Experience with a focus on strategy formulation and/or digital banking is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of design and prototyping applications.
- Good understanding of digital and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the application of design thinking and human centered methodologies.
- Understanding of research methods.
- Certifications such as Agile, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies would be a added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong data visualization skills; advanced use of Power BI, SQL, and Tableau.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other relevant tools.
- Expert ability to build and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be part of our vibrant and result oriented team, send your application clearly stating the position you are applying for in your cover letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including copies of your academic qualifications to:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for receiving applications is 13th October 2020
Related Jobs (14)
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager on July 19, 2022 Full Time
Information Technology (IT) Specialist on June 1, 2022 Full Time
WordPress Developer on December 8, 2021 Full Time
Branch Manager on August 31, 2021 Full Time
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITOR on April 16, 2021 Full Time
DATA ENTRY CLERK on March 29, 2021 Full Time
IT Assistant on March 9, 2021 Full Time
Software Engineer on March 9, 2021 Full Time
Senior Strategic Information Officer on October 14, 2020 Full Time