CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE will be responsible for being customer centric and focusing on maintaining high-quality customer service; developing strong relationships with accounts to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns, and emerging requirements. Delivery of business KPIs like financials, customer experience, revenue generation and process compliance, is critical to this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Task Complexity
- Liaise with Key Account Managers to align on allocated accounts
- Provide support to Key Account Managers, managing internal approvals and coordinating activities to ensure smooth onboarding of customer solutions.
- Drive customer experience of Airtel Business corporate accounts, engagement with account leading to higher retention and no bad debts
- Support Key Account Managers on keeping Account Development Plans updated and active for reference of other team members
- Liaise with Networks projects coordinator for smooth delivery of technical solutions within stipulated SLAs.
- Support Key Account Managers with identification of cross sell and upsell of solutions within Corporate Accounts.
- Facilitate monthly service review meetings to highlight new products, SLA performance and collections
- Liaise with Credit Controller to ensure customer accounts are up to date on payments
- Communicate promotions and changes to customers in a timely way where necessary
- Maintains tracker to keep track of all complaints and provide feedback to KAMs for onward communication to customers
- Decrease customer complaints ensuring all customer requests are handled in a timely manner
- Periodically participate in sales meetings to enable a stronger working relationship with KAMs
- Deliver Quarterly / monthly account reconciliation
- Resolve account disputes to customer satisfaction and provide feedback to both KAM and controller on specific account activity.
- Facilitate in collections with collections team and ensure corporate customer accounts are maintained and not impacted by dunning/suspensions.
- Service Environment Improvement & Recovery
- Ensure all accounts have updated Account development plans
- Organize and develop governance structures for all team members that represent the account
- Develop daily dashboard for Key accounts tracking
- Ensure customers are aware of escalation matrix and make use of it
- Monitor customer behavior through lifecycle reporting and analysis
- Strategizing, implementing & controlling various initiatives for customer complaint reduction & retention.
- Root cause analysis to be done on customer complaints and highlight the same to the Functional Heads.
- Identify customer pain points and review with Process Owners for improvement.
- Coordinating with various departments to ensure timely resolution of complaints
- Monitoring SLA adherence of all cross-functional departments.
- Ensuring and driving quality of interactions from all touch points for Enterprise customers.
- Conduct surveys to ascertain level of customer satisfaction
Education & Experience
- An Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or any related field
- 2-5 years of work experience with 1 year in Sales/ Marketing.
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders in Airtel Business and KAMs
- Ensure timely and accurate data for OpCo management review and suitable actions
- Multitasking with crunch timelines for churning out data, reporting and analysis
- Demonstrate key competencies in
- General Management
- Leadership qualities
- Global mindset
- Revenue and profit driven
- Enterprising and Entrepreneurial
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Results oriented
- Analytical and problem solving
- Networking and inter-personal skills
- Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills
- Data related technology awareness
- Project and Programme Management
- Presentation skills
- Strong Negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Mentoring and Coaching
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 4th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.