Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- To manage the Country demand in CP and Seeds scheduling in order to achieve the target Customer Service Levels at the appropriate cost.
- To provide a single coordination point of contact for Supply Chain Planning
- To support the local supply chain team in its daily activities.
- Data management using planning tools and to ensure all changes in product range are correctly reflected to allow for efficient demand planning.
- Ensure that forecast is visible as early as possible. Monitor Phase-out products and ensure forecast is reflected correctly. Maintain Life Cycle Codes.
- Works closely with regional and global supply chain stakeholders to ensure stocks are ordered within agreed working capital levels and Best Practise is followed at all times.
- Work closely with Order Management and Tolling & Logistics Planner and to ensure OTIF deliveries and no stock outs of key products.
- To use market information to negotiate better supply dates and to minimise stock outsoar or arrival delays
- Balance Country Forecast with Demand and Supply ; communicate supply constraints and improvements impacting the business via Supply Operations Manager and Head of Zambia Supply
- Review Country EDF events on a monthly basis and advise the Commercial Team on Supply Chain progression.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Logistics qualification or a relevant degree.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Supply Chain processes..
- Planning and project management. (good analytical skills)
- Effective liaison with other business functions and staff on a regional and global level.
- Key supply chain systems and tools, IBP/iSCALA and any other system that will be impelemented.
- Shows intiative, is proactive and be willing team player
- IT skills expecially of Microsoft MS Office Programs.
- Can work well under pressure in a multi-cultural environment
- Extensive interaction with general management across the business.
Experience in Agro industry a bonus
To apply for this job please visit syngenta.taleo.net.
Related Jobs (12)
AGRONOMY SUPERVISOR on July 11, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Farm Manager on June 7, 2022 Full Time
AGRICULTURAL SPECIALISTS on May 19, 2022 Full Time
Community Health Specialist x1 on August 17, 2021 Full Time
Youth and Gender Officers x4 on August 17, 2021 Full Time
Assistant Accountant on July 29, 2021 Full Time
Farm Supervisor on July 29, 2021 Full Time
Demand Planner – Seeds & Crop Protection on February 27, 2020 Full Time
Farm Manager on February 26, 2020 Full Time