KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit FINANCE MANAGER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The FINANCE MANAGER will be responsible for distributing financial resources, planning the budget and assisting the executive management team by providing financial insights and guidance so they may make the best decisions for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing financial transactions for completeness, accuracy and ensures consistent compliance with OI and donor policies and prepare financial analysis and management reports.
- Lead the preparation and monitoring of the annual budgets and donor budgets.
- Facilitate internal and external audits and ensure compliance with external donor requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Required to comply with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- The Finance Manager will direct and provide direct supervision to the finance and accounting staff in Zambia.
- Work closely with local colleagues and the Headquarters-based finance staff.
- Liaise with Orbis colleagues around the world as needed.
- Occasional travel to Zambia field offices as well as international travels.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance from a recognized university.
- Minimum 7 years of accounting/ financial management experience working for an NGO (international NGO experience highly preferred)
- Previous experience working in donor proposal and donor reporting.
- 3 or more years of experience as a manager and supervisor.
- Excellent accounting, financial management and budgeting skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, good familiarity with SharePoint & PowerPoint, at least one accounting program
- Experience with one Fund Accounting software is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a team driven and collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on accountability.
- Supports a customer-centered approach to colleagues and partners.
- Comfortable working in a multicultural setting.
- Quick learning ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize effectively
- Successful track record as a manager: able to motivate, guide and develop team members
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 1st December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (11)
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
Lodge Manager on August 3, 2022 Full Time
Business Development Manager on March 8, 2022 Full Time
WAREHOUSE MANAGER on February 4, 2022 Full Time
Country Development Manager on January 24, 2022 Full Time
ASSISTANT CAR WASH MANAGER on January 20, 2022 Full Time
RETAIL MANAGER on January 12, 2022 Full Time
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – ZAMBIA on December 27, 2021 Full Time
Field Manager on August 31, 2021 Full Time
Snr Protection Case Mgmt Asst on August 9, 2021 Full Time