JOB OPPORTUNITY: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT for a client.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT will be responsible for supervising and undertaking the collection of revenue, preparation of financial reports and audit responses in order to facilitate adherence to financial regulations and accountability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and balance sheet reporting.
- Manage financial accounting reconciliations and ensure reporting is done.
- Reconcile and manage payments for all suppliers.
- Bank accounts reconciled daily.
- Reconcile all sundry debtors accounts reconciled monthly.
- Reconcile fixed assets.
- Prepare pay cost budgets.
- Ensure VAT is paid every month and all certificates collected.
- Ensure all payroll statutory payments are paid when due e.g., PAYE, NAPSA, Workers compensation, NHIMA and personal levy.
- Ensure the appropriate forms are submitted for all tax paid in the year.
- Approve accounts payable, cash book, and payroll cheques and payments.
- Ensure accruals are properly accounted for as per accounting standards.
Education & Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with Six (6) Credits
- CA Application Advanced Diploma/ ZICA Licentiate, or its equivalent
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) and a valid driving Licence
- At least 3 years experience in financial accounting
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills & analytical mind
- Computer literate added advantage with knowledge of Pastel and Dove
- Extremely vigilant and Innovative
SALARY RANGE: k10,000 – K13, 000 Gross
Method of Application
Send an application via email ONLY to email@example.com
Your application should consist of a cover letter and CV ONLY with three references and addresses and contact information.
Closing Date: 27th September, 2023.