Texila American University (z)
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individual for the position ” Head of Department _ School of Medicine”
- To coordinate the student administration in Medicine.
- To perform the strategic planning in teaching , learning and academic administration.
- Preparation the academic calendar, time table for each course.
- Assigning faculties to each course.
- Monitoring each programme and all its courses and ensure that the classes are scheduled properly and running smoothly.
- Getting the feedback on each course lecturers periodically and reporting to management
- Monitoring Student’s Activities
- Coordinating workshop, seminars, guest lectures
- Addressing the problems which affects the academics aspects to the higher authority through the proper channel.
- Coordinating all the lecturers and students to accomplish the task in the stipulated time frame.
- Working hand in hand with Dean School of Medicine in all the academic activities.
- This position reports to Dean School of Medicine
- Bachelors in Medicine(MBChB / MBBS)
- A minimum of Masters Degree in Medicine
- Minimum 5 years of teaching experience after masters
Interested candidates should send their updated CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (18)
Preschool & Primary School Teachers on March 9, 2023 Full Time
HEAD RESEARCH, CONSULTANCY & ADVOCACY on March 5, 2022 Full Time
DIRECTOR PROFESSIONAL STUDIES on March 5, 2022 Full Time
Research Fellow I – Human Development on August 10, 2021 Full Time
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer on August 9, 2021 Full Time
French Teacher on August 9, 2021 Full Time
Lecturer – Northrise School of Business on July 29, 2021 Full Time
Senior Senior Physics Teacher Physics Teacher on July 29, 2021 Full Time
Teacher of English/Literature at Simba International School on July 20, 2021 Full Time
Volunteer Early Childhood Teacher on October 27, 2020 Freelance