HUMAN RESOURSE ASSISTANT
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced Human Resource Assistant, for a client, a leading Hotel in the Zambian Hospitality Industry.
Purpose of the Job
To manage the functions of Human Resource Department and ensure prompt and efficient service through availability of highly skilled, motivated and empowered work force
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre-employment Formalities
- Administration of Company Accommodation
- Administration of Cafeteria & Back Areas
- Compliance of Statutory formalities & filing returns with respective government authorities
- Assisting in Payroll Administration
- Monitoring Computerized Attendance System
- Leave Administration
- Processing LTA, Medical Reimbursement, Children Education Reimbursement etc.
- Makes Travel Arrangements of Trainees & Deputed Staff etc.
- Updating of HRIS
- Organizing Staff Cultural & Sports Activities & other events
- Full & Final Settlement of Staff.
- Performance Appraisals
- Compliance & implementation of HR Policies.
- To monitor the attendance of employees and send notices for absenteeism.
- Rest Room / Locker Room Administration
- To provide Medical Aid / First Aid in case of physical injuries and emergencies.
- To maintain a record of birthdays of staff & arrange for the Birthday Cards / Cakes.
- Adherence to T.B.E.M processes.
- Adherence to ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System, EMPs & O&Ts, OCPs and training of staff.
- Enabling and adherence of the principles and work practices detailed under HACCP System in the department viz., Food Safety, Hygiene and Cleanliness, Health, Storage etc as applicable to the area of your work place.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a similar field.
- 2+ years’ Experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Confident and brave personality to approach and work with disagreeable defaulters
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Patience and resilience
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 20th May 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.