HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. Human Resource Officer, for a client, a leading Hotel in the Zambian Hospitality Industry.
Purpose of the Job
To carry out the functions of Human Resource Department and ensure prompt and efficient service through availability of highly skilled, motivated and empowered work force
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the jobs carried out at the Department.
- Assisting Manager-HR in planning Manpower requirement of the hotel
- Preliminary Interviews
- Inducting a new incumbent into the company.
- Attend to staff grievances and counselling of staff.
- Organising Staff Cultural / Sports activities, picnics and other events.
- Performance Appraisals / Performance Management System
- Monitoring compliance of statutory formalities.
- To handle the statutory inspections by concerned authorities.
- Preparing and monitoring payroll and related expenses of the Hotel.
- Promotions / Increments to Staff.
- Staff Welfare
- Exit Interview & Analysis of the same
- Ensuring an updated Human Resource Information System.
- Administration of Staff Cafeteria
- Preparation of various reports to Corporate HR
- Handling disciplinary issues.
- Compliance & implementation of HR Policies.
- To assist Manager – HR to review the job descriptions for all categories every two years.
- Co-ordinating with company lawyer on court cases.
- Conducting CFID & Cafeteria Committee Meetings.
- To implement wage settlement
- Implementation of TBEM processes.
- Updating of STARS
- Monitoring of T.B.E.M processes.
- Implementing & monitoring ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System, EMPs & O&Ts, OCPs and training of staff.
- Enabling and adherence of the principles and work practices detailed under HACCP System in the department viz., Food Safety, Hygiene and Cleanliness, Health, Storage etc as applicable to the area of your work place.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a similar field.
- 4+ years’ Experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Confident and brave personality to approach and work with disagreeable defaulters
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Patience and resilience
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 20th May 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.