HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER, for a client in the life assurance industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Purpose of the job is to carry out Human Resource Management functions associated with Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Talent and Succession Management, Disciplinary and Grievance handling, Staff Benefits, Learning and Development, Management of Employee transfers, writing and moderating role profiles and implement best Human Resources Practices in order to attract, develop and retain the best employees for achievement of the Company’s mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manage activities required to deliver employee lifecycle products and services such as employee resourcing, employee development, employee relations and separations;
- Develop and implement the workforce plans to ensure that the Company is adequately resourced at all times;
- Ensure effective and timely contract management in line with the Company’s policy;
- Plan and conduct new employee induction to foster a positive attitude and ensure the employee becomes an effectively integrated into the Company;
- Manage all separations by ensuring that exit interviews are conducted in a timely manner and feedback provided to Management;
- Initiate correspondence and other documentation relating to staff appointments, training, staff appraisal and compliance with HR policies and procedures;
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance of the Human Resources database and the confidential registry to promote and maintain good record keeping;
- Collect and analyse employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records.
- Provide human resources expertise on projects.
- Initiate HR Policy Development, compile Human Resources Reports and analyse the trends for Management decision making.
- Ensure that all correspondence relating to references, confirmations, transfers, new appointments are dealt with within agreed timeframes to provide quality service to employees and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate and advise line management on disciplinary actions, employment arrangements and industrial relations.
- Perform employee advocate functions such as responding to questions pertaining to benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, retirement plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Bachelor in Human Resources Management/ Social Sciences or equivalent plus valid practicing license with three (3) years relevant experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels
- Good understanding of human resources management in general
- In-depth knowledge of performance management
- Good understanding of the talent management cycle
- Knowledge of Labour laws and Legislation
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 1st August 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (108)
Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager on July 19, 2022 Full Time