INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER will be responsible for Reporting to the Human Resource and Administration Manager, the Information Communication Technology (ICT) Officer is responsible for managing the ICT support services in order to ensure efficient operations of ICT infrastructure and smooth conduct of business in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages effectively acquisition and installation of software application packages in order to ensure their availability and utilization by end users
- Manages effectively maintenance of information technology hardware in order to ensure its working order
- manages effectively the maintenance of the local area network in order to ensure internal communication and storage of information
- manages effectively the design, development and review, and acquisition of systems in order to streamline and automate work processes and facilitate efficient conduct of business
- manages effectively the development, update and maintenance of databases in order to facilitate storage and retrieval of information
- Manages effectively the provision of ICT Security to ensure corporate data protection against attacks from viruses, cybercrime and other threats
- Facilitates the training of end users to enhance effectiveness and efficiency in the use of ICT resources
Education & Experience
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years’ work experience
- Able to write technical and analytical reports
- Interpersonal skills
- Database Management
- Mail Server Management
- Programming Languages
- Network Management
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 12th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (14)
Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager on July 19, 2022 Full Time