Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
An Information Technology Auditor assists in the implementation of the Internal Audit’s mandate to the review and assessment the bank’s controls on its information systems.
Functionally reports to the Country Head Internal Audit
Administratively reports to the Country Head Internal Audit
- To assist in the development and revision/ update of the annual IT audit strategy and work plan in conjunction with the Head, Corporate Audit and Compliance ensure all FX activities are done in line with laid down policies to ensure income generation at all times.
- Participate in process reviews/ redesigns as well as systems upgrade/ implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented.
- Monitor adequacy of security and control built into the bank’s IT architecture.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Operations & Business Software.
- Render technical support to other departments in Group Internal Audit.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of the audit plan for assigned coverage area.
- Timeliness of audit reports conducted.
- Quality of audit work and reports prepared (volume of adjustments made to reports prepared).
- Level of compliance to regulatory regulations.
- Quality of reports generated.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- IT proficiency
- Good investigative skills
Job Requirements & Knowledge:
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Navigator)
- Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Unix operating Systems Knowledge
- Business Objects (BO) knowledge
- FTP – file transfer protocol financial trends
- Microsoft Office tools
- Candidate must possess a first degree in Computer Science/ Engineering and relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, CISSP etc.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering and Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have 2 years banking experience; minimum of 1-year non-banking but related experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits on their Grade 12 results with Mathematics and English included.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements must send a copy of their CV, a cover letter, and academic qualifications to email@example.com before 23rd April 2021.
Related Jobs (14)
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager on July 19, 2022 Full Time
Information Technology (IT) Specialist on June 1, 2022 Full Time
WordPress Developer on December 8, 2021 Full Time
Branch Manager on August 31, 2021 Full Time
DATA ENTRY CLERK on March 29, 2021 Full Time
IT Assistant on March 9, 2021 Full Time
Software Engineer on March 9, 2021 Full Time
Senior Strategic Information Officer on October 14, 2020 Full Time
Customer Experience Design and Insights Analyst on October 1, 2020 Full Time