Information Technology (IT) Specialist
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. Information Technology (IT) Specialist, for a client in the construction industry.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this role is to manage Information Technology infrastructure by analyzing requirements, designing and testing software, identifying, troubleshooting and resolving Information Technology problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain active directory users and groups
- Assigning appropriate end user rights for different file share roles
- Provision of Information Technology support to key events
- Manage the access control/ biometric systems
- Maintain Systems documentation
- Train staff on use of software applications
- Installing, configuring and managing network equipment
- Monitoring and improving network performance
- Maintaining physical and logical network topology documentation
- Troubleshooting and resolving network problems
- Maintain PBAX and local telephone systems
- Maintain and coordinate external telephone services and liaising with service providers for resolving faults.
- Hardware Support
- Maintenance of an up-to-date inventory of software and hardware
- Coordinate repairs of Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Scanners and other computer related equipment
- CCTV Maintenance
- Troubleshooting CCTV errors and faults, and appropriately escalating problems to maintenance service provider
- Coordinate and monitor period service of equipment
- Provide downtime reports
- Security and Compliance
- Deployment and management of anti-virus software to firm Computers
- Train Staff to enhance their use of Information Technology systems and knowledge on security awareness
- Create and Maintain User Accounts
- Monitor and maintain email server.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with a minimum of 5 Credits
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science
- At least 5 years’ experience in Information Technology
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Added Advantage)
- ISO 3500 Risk Management (Added Advantage)
- Advanced Computer skills and applications
- Skills and Competencies
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment;
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure in a fast pace environment
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 10th June 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (14)
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager on July 19, 2022 Full Time