JOB OPPORTUNITY: INSPECTOR
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit INSPECTOR
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The INSPECTOR will be responsible for Carrying out continuous inspection of the assigned section at plants to ensure that equipment functions effectively and minimize interruptions to operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement assigned field activities and provide feedback to CCR.
- Ensure all processing equipment is cleaned regularly.
- Liaise with CCR operators for smooth and uninterrupted operation, so as to reduce downtime and breakdown.
- Conduct inspection of equipment in assigned production section and document problems for immediate attention.
- Report critical problems to CCR Operators, and/ or Shift Coordinators for immediate and prompt action.
- Organize and participate fully in all cleaning activities in assigned sections.
- Ensure timely execution of housekeeping activities within assigned sections.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator and Section Heads to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisors.
Education & Experience
- Craft Certificate in a technical and relevant field.
- Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of the cement production process
- Basic knowledge of production equipment and functions.
- Good understanding of basic material process flowline
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills