A Lusaka based Public Institution is inviting suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following positions:
INSPECTOR – REPORTING TO THE MANAGER INSPECTIONS
Purpose of the Job
The job holder will be responsible for undertaking the inspection.
- Undertakes effectively the inspection of reporting entities and writing of inspection reports.
- Undertakes effectively the storage and archiving of inspection data and documentation in order to facilitate retrieval and decision making.
- Undertakes effectively post inspection reviews to ensure implementation of remedial measures.
- Undertakes effectively monitoring of returns in order to determine the risk of non-compliance
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or its equivalent
Work Experience/Competences/ Attributes
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to write analytical and technical reports
- Computer Literacy
- Tact and Diplomacy
- Interpersonal skills
If you possess the requisite qualifications and expertise, send your application letter, CV citing three recent professional references, NRC and copies of your academic and professional certificates as one document not later than Friday, 26th November 2021 17:00 hours CAT to the address: email@example.com
Applications that will not meet the submission criteria will not be considered.