WHENCE FINANCIAL SERVICES – PAID INTERNSHIP ADVERT *06 (KITWE BRANCH)
Whence financial services is currently hiring six (06) innovative, self-driven and result oriented
individuals who wish to join the fast expanding financial institution as fully paid interns leading
to permanent and pensionable employment for well performing candidates.
Whence Financial Services is a startup subsidiary of Whence Limited, an indigenous Company
committed to promoting and supporting the ingenuity and resourcefulness of youth by creating an
enabling environment for fresh graduates to join our team of winners and begin their careers
without the need for experience.
Our vision as an institution is to continue improving livelihoods in society through business and
innovation. So if you are a young person who wishes to contribute positively to society and is
looking to join an environment that will nurture your aspirations and help you grow professionally,
then this is your chance.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals to join as paid interns to perform
appraisals of business loans, individual loans and other associated tasks. The interns will undertake
an intermediary role between potential clients and the institution with the goal being to help
qualified loan applicants obtain loans in a timely manner.
1. Perform initial appraisal and evaluation of loan applicants by thoroughly examining their
2. Assess creditworthiness through background research and interviews with applicants
aimed at establishing clients’ eligibility to get credit facilities.
3. Cultivate trustworthy referrals networks and build a reliable clientele.
4. Come up with new ways and means of creating awareness about Whence services.
5. Forge trust based relationships and enhance customer satisfaction.
6. Work within established regulations and adhere to all legal requirements at all times.
Successful candidates shall be entitled to a monthly stipend
of K3000 during the duration of the internship provided they meet the minimum monthly targets
as prescribed in their internship contracts.
– Full grade 12 Certificate with credits or above in both English and Mathematics.
– Tertiary education with a minimum of a Diploma in any given field.
– A good grasp of Microsoft packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under minimum supervision.
– Must have the mettle to meet tight deadlines and exhibit calmness and composure under
– Experience in any industry is an added advantage.
– Must be at least twenty (20) years or above.
Interested candidates should apply via our website through this link
http://careers.whencegroup.com and fill up the application requirements, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or take their application
letters in person to Suites 302 and 307, 3rd Floor, Ex-Legal-ZISC Building Kitwe. Deadline for
applications is Friday the 20th of August 2021. Please note that applications submitted after 20th of
August will not be considered. Local residents are strongly encouraged to apply.