LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit a LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR for a client, one of the biggest Multinational Mines.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The Learning and Development Advisor will be responsible for coordinating and managing the day to day requirements of the Learning and Development function. The role is required to undertake the design, oversight, implementation and evaluation of development programs and activities, as well as to provide specialist advice to staff and leaders in relation to learning and development needs.
Specific Job Responsibility
Coordinate all aspects of the organization’s Learning and Development activities which includes:
- Analysis of the company’s objectives and completion of organizational training needs analysis to identify learning and development activities.
- Manage the implementation and delivery of Trident’s Learning and Development activities which includes the annual Corporate Training Calendar, Corporate Induction, e-learning modules, qualification programs and other face-to-face programs.
- Coordination of training logistics such as registrations, training attendance records, facility bookings and catering.
- Coordinate and administer the site’s Learning Management Systems.
- Monitor budget expenditure for learning and development programs, study assistance, soft skills training and e-learning modules.
- Liaise with internal and external training providers.
- Assisting students and lectures on site with all the necessary arrangements
- Assist in the implementation of the key actions from the People and Culture Strategy.
- Maintain all records for learning and development procedures/processes/policies
- Coordinate contracts, procurement processes and service agreements.
Job Specific Competencies
- Knowledge of current Learning and Development methodologies, practices and policies, processes and the ability to apply these as required.
- Ability to identify organizational learning and development needs.
- Project management skills and knowledge with strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skills in design, delivery, facilitation and evaluation of training.
- Advanced IT/computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with experience in reporting, compiling and analysing statistical information.
- Demonstrate strong time management skills, with the ability to set priorities, plan and organize own work and connect to the broader team in order to achieve set objectives within agreed timeframes, quality standards and budget targets.
- Demonstrate a high level of autonomy to work independently, plan, organize and complete work.
- Knowledge about learning management systems, instructional design and e-learning platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and achieve objectives within set priorities and timeframes.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to conduct focus groups as required.
Key Job Attributes
- Must accept responsibility.
- Must make sound decisions.
- Must be able to takes up new initiatives.
- Must be action oriented.
- Must be able to identify customer needs.
- Must be an active listener and effective communicator
- Clearly conveys ideas, information and requests in writing.
- Employs hands-on administration.
- Ability to persuade, convince and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Highly developed teamwork skills
- Must be able to demonstrate agility
Experience Required to Perform in This Job
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with training administration and needs analysis.
- Competent in the use of Learning Management Systems and able to recommend improvements where necessary.
- Experience with e-learning content creation tools is desirable.
- HR generalist experience is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the mining industry or other resource industry role desirable.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Arts Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Valid Zambian driver’s license.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 15th September, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.