LIGHT TRUCK DRIVER
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. LIGHT TRUCK DRIVER, for a client in the Cement Manufacturing Industry.
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for safety and efficiently driving, loading, transporting and unloading raw materials from assigned locations so as to efficiently implement dispatch policies and processes of cement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows written and oral instruction from Supervisor Wagons and Machines to determine the
- Quantity and location of raw materials to be loaded. transported and unloaded each day.
- Performs daily vehicle pre-trip safety inspection according to company guidelines
- Ability to use water hoses to clean mixer between loads.
- Maintains truck maintenance, fluid and fuel levels as needed and assist maintenance with repairs as needed
- Reports any vehicle mechanical problems on a timely basis to fleet maintenance.
- Ability to exercise good judgment regarding work site access, unloading / operation to and
- from work site
- Ensures materials loaded into truck are the correct quantity and within acceptable
- Continuously follow all safety rules and work in safe, efficient manner
- Documents all loads timely and accurately
- Maintains communication with the production and Supervisor Wagons and Machines using
- two-way radio and mobile telephone to advise of questions, problems or issues on a timely
- Carry out duties in accordance with laid down HSE rules and regulations,
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor Wagons and Machines.
- Proven work experience as a light truck or Truck Driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Must have at least one year proven driving experience
- Must have geographical knowledge
- Must have valid documentation for driving in sub regions
- Must have a PSV licence
- First aid certificate
- Has experience in working in a cement plant.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma
- Valid truck driving licence
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 1st August 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (18)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – RELIABILITY on December 31, 2022 Full Time
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
SALES & PARTNERSHIP MANAGER on October 14, 2022 Full Time
CLINICAL OFFICER on October 12, 2022 Full Time
HEALTH AND SAFTY OCCUPATIONAL OFFICER on October 5, 2022 Full Time
WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR on September 29, 2022 Full Time
DELIVERY MAN on September 22, 2022 Full Time
BAG HANDLER on September 21, 2022 Full Time