KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced LOAN CONSULTANTS, for a client in the banking sector.
Purpose of the Job
The Purpose of the job is to analysis loan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Always create and maintain a welcoming atmosphere to existing and new clients by attending to them with a smile on the face when engaging with them at all times.
- To interview the prospective customers, to determine the needs of the consumer and to get details about the information pertinent to the loan application.
- Demonstrates ownership and leadership in managing customer complaints until closure.
- To inform the client about the credit decision that has been made by the processor and provide details regarding the steps that need to be followed further and conditions that are essential to close the loan.
- Responsible for collecting financial and personal information of the customer and reviews his/her previous financial records, Credit Reference Bureau Reports and history to determine the loan amount disbursed to him/her and whether he/she will be able to pay it back in line with the company’s policies.
- To ensure data integrity input on the system by entering accurate data and making sure that the loan agreements are complete and accurate.
- To provide crucial information of the customers and the pertinent data to support the marketing, sales and collection activities.
- Provide support to the Branch Manager in developing weekly and monthly action plans with regard to client mobilization for new business, collections and general individual consultant performance goals. Coordinates with team to meet scheduled closing dates and branch targets.
- Maintain a good knowledge of his/her assigned market area and understanding of clients’ needs and competing products.
- Responsible for adhering to the lending cycle i.e loan initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment. Select clients, provide detailed products and services information, conduct client evaluation, collect all the necessary documents and check their accuracy, and process loans documentation with due diligence.
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicants and obtaining signatures.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Develop professional relationships with new and current customers for business growth and sustainability through collections, new sales and return customers.
- Coordinate with team to meet scheduled closing dates and targets.
- Fully responsible for all collection efforts regarding clients in his/her portfolio; daily monitor clients’ repayment, act immediately on loans in arrears according to lending policy, present all delinquent clients and recommend solutions to management.
- On the job training of new hires or general orientation and induction of staff as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or any senior member of management
- Minimum college Diploma in Banking and Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- At least one year working experience in a business environment as a Loan Officer will be added advantage.
- Basic mathematics and analytical skills required, writing, reading and comprehension skills, attention to detail.
- Strong customer orientation.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 24th June 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.