Marketing and Sales Officer
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced Marketing and Sales Officer, for a client in the Medical Insurance Industry.
Purpose of the Job
To facilitate increased customer base and sales revenue by undertaking product development, marketing, advertising, promotional and sales activities for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting regular market research to help identify and analyze business trends, customer needs and desires and recommend new or changes to marketing and business development strategies
- Developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns including creating and distributing promotional materials to continuously increase demand for Company products and services
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plans and programs for the Company’s products and services so as to bring in new customers, increase sales and company revenue
- Designing and developing new products and services taking into account market trends and customer needs and desires
- Providing support and advise to the client relations unit in designing and implementing programmes to facilitate sustained customer satisfaction and retention
- Continuous evaluation of marketing and sales performance to facilitate review of strategies and plans and to prepare and submit performance reports regularly
- Contributing to the setting of marketing and sales targets and budgets
- Undertaking other work activities as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- 3 years of experience in marketing and sales
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Valid Driving Licence
- Excellent knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Good understanding of principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Working with various forms of media, including print, broadcast and digital
- Using social media effectively as a marketing tool
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-management and motivation with excellent planning, organising and problem-solving skills
- Enterprising, creative, Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective leadership and excellent communication skills
- Flexible with ability and willingness to learn and operate in a new environment
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 28th July 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.