KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced MARKETING OFFICER, for a client in the Sports Betting Industry.
Purpose of the Job
The marketing officer will be responsible for overseeing the company’s marketing campaigns and will play an important role in developing and executing communication concepts and marketing strategies for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the execution of marketing and annual sales plan.
- Assist the Managing director in managing the department’s activities, including preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness.
- Establish and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on various media (social, print, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and improve the company’s presence.
- Track and record all marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate their success and amend marketing measures when necessary.
- Create and oversee the distribution and publication of content or marketing materials.
- Help develop customer research databases.
- Recognize, study, and assess market patterns, competitor offerings and demographics to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Use research conclusions and analysis to determine the overall direction on upcoming marketing projects, new services or products and the overall strategy.
- Closely work with operations team and finance to determine the viability of prospective markets.
- Prior experience as a Marketing Officer or a related role.
- Experience in sports betting id an added advantage
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles as well as market research and statistical data analysis methods.
- Knowledge of MS Office and graphic design software
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Strategic vision and sharp business acumen.
- Graphic/digital design experience preferred.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Relevant qualification in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 31st August 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.