SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa.
Through SPENN, cash societies can be eliminated through the adoption of our Mobile Banking App, which is operating with full reserve in a bank account. SPENN offers a variety of services cost free, simple and instant. SPENN is a world-wide product, with its primary markets in Asia and Africa, where access to financial services is limited.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively generate trial users and produce awareness of the product through excellent execution of
support at events
Motivate a group of Ambassadors, and Agents in the territory responsible.
Other related duties as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience not essential, in -house training will be conducted.
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with micro and small business owners as well as their customers.
- A team player with positive personal attitude.
- Previous mobile money experience an added advantage.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- provincial travel might be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at managing time, priorities and expenses.
- Fluency in both Local Language and English
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Diploma in marketing or related field
- Fluent in English
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Execution of Field marketing activities in line with the business objectives
- Understanding current & potential clients
- Any other duty(s) as directed by the superiors.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Sober minded
- Fast learner
- Well spoken
Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Submit your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date March 12th, 2021.