JOB OPPORTUNITY: MECHANIC
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit MECHANIC in the Mining Industry.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The MECHANIC will be responsible for Inspecting and repairing heavy systems and machinery, oversee maintenance inspections, assemble mechanical components, and perform repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery and systems
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and Systems.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
DEADLINE: 15th May, 2023
Related Jobs (18)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – RELIABILITY on December 31, 2022 Full Time
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
SALES & PARTNERSHIP MANAGER on October 14, 2022 Full Time
CLINICAL OFFICER on October 12, 2022 Full Time
HEALTH AND SAFTY OCCUPATIONAL OFFICER on October 5, 2022 Full Time
WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR on September 29, 2022 Full Time
DELIVERY MAN on September 22, 2022 Full Time
BAG HANDLER on September 21, 2022 Full Time
CHINESE TRANSLATOR on September 21, 2022 Full Time