Our client is seeking to recruit aqualified, innovative, customer centric and ready to go Microfinance Manager.
– Shouldhave a minimum of a Degree in Finance, Business Administration or any related SocialScience, Full ACCA or CIMA qualification. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage;
– Musthave over 5 years of Finance and valid membership with a professional body;
– Havingan excellent customer relationship management;
– Musthave strong business acumen, experience in handling Microfinance, ProjectMonitoring & Evaluation and familiar with strategic management reports,budget formulation, and strong debt and credit management skills;
– Mustbe a team player with proven leadership skills and attributes;
– Mustbe mature, sober character and self-disciplined;
– Mustbe ready to work in the SME space with a view of taking the business to itsnext level in line with the vision.
– Mustbe available immediately and willing to work long hours when necessary and openidentifying opportunities for business development.
Send your CV to email@example.com clearly stating in theemail subject line the position you are applying for before 31st January, 2020.
Related Jobs (3)
BOOTH CASHIER on December 13, 2022 Full Time
Contact Centre Team Leader on March 2, 2020 Full Time
Collections Officer on March 2, 2020 Full Time