Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
CHIKANKATA ON-SITE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER – JOB OPPORTUNITY
- Engineering or maintenance management degree,
- 5+ years of relevant experience in construction and/or maintenance programs at facilities of comparable size and complexity.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Having a Master’s Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering will be an added advantage
The candidate must be able to
- Live/relocate to Chikankata.
- Commit him/ herself to The Salvation Army’s mission.
- Act as the primary point of contact for electrical and civil engineering firms working on Mission infrastructure construction and repair projects
- Plan, document and ensure implementation of proactive maintenance and repair of Mission infrastructure and facilities
- Write policies and procedures, including health and safety policies, for maintenance activities on the mission.
- Oversee the daily activities of maintenance team at the Mission
- Train, evaluate performance and provide professional development opportunities to the maintenance staff
- Ability to design electrical systems or their components.
- Diagnosing and solving electrical problems with products or systems.
- Ability to installing, servicing, calibrating and updating electrical systems.
- Repairing or replacing faulty electrical parts of a product and facilities
- Developing and testing electrical system prototypes or simulated events and making modifications if required.
- Contributing to the compilation of user instructions.
- Conducting inspections to ensure that products or systems are in a safe and usable condition.
- In collaboration with Salvation Army and Mission leadership, develop long-term plans for modernization of the facilities.
- Work with Mission leadership to prepare annual and long-term budgets (staff and physical inputs) for maintenance and upgrades of Mission facilities and infrastructure
- Host consultants, including teams, conducting conceptual or detailed design of physical plant upgrades and maintenance
- Participate in related activities as directed by Salvation Army Zambia and Mission leadership.
Note: That all correspondences should be addressed to
Col. Ian Swan
The Salvation Army Zambia
PO Box 34352
Attention: Captain Miyanda Nangwala
The Human Resource Officer
Phone: 0977474655 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving Applications is 28th October,2020.
Related Jobs (4)
Construction Manager on June 1, 2022 Full Time
Construction Management Specialist on August 4, 2021 Full Time
Welder/Metal Fabricator on July 29, 2021 Full Time
Infrastructure Project Manager (1 Position) on February 27, 2020 Full Time