KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit OPERATIONS MANAGER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for Managing the business as a whole and reporting directly to the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Advise management on business growth opportunities and be able to implement the same if approved.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.