KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit OPERATIONS MANAGER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for Managing the business as a whole and reporting directly to the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Advise management on business growth opportunities and be able to implement the same if approved.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Related Jobs (83)
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Loan Auditor on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary