JOB OPPORTUNITY: PA TO THE CEO (RE-ADVERTISED)
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit PA TO THE CEO for 3 months
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The PA TO THE CEO will be responsible for offering full administrative service to the Chief Executive Officer and provide high-level confidential support ensuring efficient and effective planning and administrative systems are set up and maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide full personal assistant support to the Chief Executive and serve as the first point of contact for correspondence and phone calls, taking messages, and performing other administrative tasks as needed.
- To manage and coordinate the Chief Executive’s diary by prioritizing and scheduling internal and external meetings, as well as ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO
- Plan and organize travel and accommodations when required
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO
- Maintain effective filling and data storage systems, including emails to ensure the Chief Executive’s needs are met.
- Perform any other appropriate duties as needed to assist the Chief Executive in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Carry out all responsibilities with complete discretion and a high level of confidentiality.
- Restock office supplies such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, and office supplies.
- Provide event management support when requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Any other duties related to the organization’s needs as and when required.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in secretarial work, business administration or any related field, Degree is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Excellent typing, note taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of how to operate office machinery (Printers, scanners, copiers)
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 17th April, 2023 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (98)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER on April 19, 2023 Full Time
TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA on April 3, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR on September 6, 2022 Full Time