Job Title : Preschool & Primary School Teachers (x4)
Reports To : School Headteacher
Advert closes : 12 March 2023
Responsible for planning and implementing daily classroom lesson plans and assuring safety of children in the classroom by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and prepares lesson plans and submits in accordance with administrative guidelines
- Oversees and facilitates the general safety of the classroom environment and its activities to include outside play.
- Interacts with children through instructional methods to include play, music, arts and crafts, reading, writing, science, and physical activities.
- Assists children in completing assigned projects and enhancing learning skills.
- Designs and maintains classroom climate to include visual aids related to curriculum and age/stage of development.
- Promotes and fosters each child’s positive self-esteem and individual development toward fullest potential in the areas of physical, social, emotional, and cognitive growth.
- Prepares thorough evaluations for children as per the school’s policy.
- Establishes and maintains a positive interpersonal relationship with all children, fellow staff, and parents/guardians.
- Assists children with personal care activities to include toileting, feeding and cleanliness needs in relation to age/stage of development.
- Assists in daily supervision with the Room Assistants or Room Aides.
- Performs general classroom cleaning duties as necessary
- Writes summaries of daily activities and provides parents/guardians with documentation.
- Maintains accurate and current attendance records and other related paperwork.
- Adheres to all established policies, procedures, and code of ethics.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral and good written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Relations and sound customer service
- Family / Child Relations with good listening skills
- Maths Aptitude, creative/ artistic abilities
- Organization, planning, and good time management
- Professionalism and good presentation skills
- Reading and good public speaking skills
- Good class management and Presentation Skills
Certificate/Diploma in Early Childhood or Primary School, Child Development, or any related field
Certifications and Licenses:
- A fully licensed or registered member of the Teaching Service Council of Zambia
Cell : 0971990928 or 0968552342
Related Jobs (18)
Teacher of English/Literature at Simba International School on July 20, 2021 Full Time