URGENT JOB OPPORTUNITY
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced and qualified PROCESS CONTROLLER, for a client in the Cement Manufacturing Industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Process controller is responsible for monitoring and adjusting the various systems and processes that are used to produce the various products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing quality assurance on existing manufacturing processes.
- Identifying areas that need process control optimization.
- Evaluating the efficiency of manufacturing technologies, instruments, equipment, and tools.
- Driving process control innovation in collaboration with senior managers.
- Recommending suitable software solutions and automating manufacturing processes.
- Recruiting process specialists and training teams on the implementation of new processes.
- Keeping process control operations within budget without compromising quality and efficiency.
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Documenting processes and preparing progress reports.
- Keeping abreast of developments and innovation in process control engineering.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or in an Industrial related field
- Must have 3- 5 years working experience
- Ability to ensure adherence to industry standards and regulations.
- Member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by or before 15th July 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (123)
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – RELIABILITY on December 31, 2022 Full Time
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
SALES & PARTNERSHIP MANAGER on October 14, 2022 Full Time
CLINICAL OFFICER on October 12, 2022 Full Time
HEALTH AND SAFTY OCCUPATIONAL OFFICER on October 5, 2022 Full Time