KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. Product Analyst, for a client in the Banking sector.
Purpose of the Job
The product analyst will perform market research on new products and project the costs. They will later go on to launch strategies based on their analysis. The Product analyst will be responsible for coming up with marketing strategies for products and monitoring its performance in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works in Collaboration with the Bank tech Manager and other members of the products, operations and sales teams in developing a compelling catalog of lending and savings products;
- Ensures that all services within the savings and lending verticals are adequately tested and conform with user requirements;
- Monitors and reports product performance at a granular level and puts in place interventions and promotions to stimulate product update and general revenue performance;
- Supports partners during technical onboarding processes;
- Supports Technical Teams in understanding business requirements;
- Support in Formulating and implementing Product Roadmap for assigned services;
- Monitors customer journeys and identifies opportunities for process streamlining and improvement;
- Monitors product performance and recommend growth interventions;
- Manages relationships with Product partners;
- Manages deployment pipeline and project prioritization;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines for product and service launches;
- Supports in billing and revenue assurance for all products within portfolio.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or any related field.
- Previous product analysis experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is preferred.
- Proficient in database software.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- 2 years’ experience with product development and go to market, customer value management and Ability to work with SQL an added advantage
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 14th June 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.