Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
JOB OPPORTUNITY: QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit a QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER in the Tourism Industry.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER will be reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance Officer will undertake the development and review of minimum requirements, Tourism and Hospitality Standards in order to make Zambia a more tourism competitive destination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertakes periodically the development and review of minimum requirements, Tourism and Hospitality Standards in order to ensure compliance and competitiveness in the industry.
- Undertakes regularly the conduct of inspections of tourism enterprises in order to ensure compliance to standards and requirements.
- Undertakes periodically the classification and grading of accommodation establishments in order to ensure uniformity within each category and cater for different segments in the market.
- Undertakes regularly the development, maintenance and publishing of tourism enterprises register in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information.
- Undertakes regularly tourism standards capacity building programmes in order to ensure adherence to standards.
Education & Experience
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Degree in Tourism, Business, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2years work experience.
- Able to write technical and analytical reports.
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Computer literate.
- Interpersonal skills.
Related Jobs (2)
LICENSING OFFICER on May 12, 2023 Full Time
Lodge Manager on August 23, 2021 Full Time