KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST for a client in the Human resource industry.
Purpose of the Job
Recruitment Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all HR functions related to recruitments are executed in adherence with the Labour Law of the Republic of Zambia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the HR Director to provide oversight and technical guidance in the areas of recruitment, candidate sourcing, interviewing, policies and procedures;
- Experience in conducting mass recruitments to meet manpower needs
- Supervise HR Officers in functional area and provide support to the Provincial HR Assistants as needed
- Coordinate with all staff to ensure that HR policies/procedures are being implemented properly and consistently in the office, and assist in implementation of all HR related policies and procedures, when needed;
- Design and execute recruitment strategies to attract, evaluate and hire top talent.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs and work with human resource to properly launch new recruitment in a timely manner.
- Should prepare all necessary recruitment tools, including JDs and interview assessment tools
- Manage the full recruitment process, including position advertising, candidate sourcing, candidate management, interviews, and reference check.
- Maintain a tool for tracking the progress and status of all recruitment and proactively update hiring managers and SMT as needed.
- Participate in the Salary negotiations and liaise with candidates to successfully negotiate salary until offer acceptance.
- Participate in the effective collaboration, coordination, and information sharing among HR team.
- Managing separations from the organization and produce relevant reports
- Any other duties assigned by the HR Director
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Administration or Equivalent;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ HR experience program of similar size, complexity and setting.
- Demonstrated experience and skill in the recruitment strategies and salary negotiations.
- Good working knowledge of local Labor Laws, policy interpretation and benefit administration;
- Attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; analytical skills and critical thinking skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 20th July 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (114)
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER on December 6, 2022 Full Time
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST on November 25, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST on November 18, 2022 Full Time
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time