Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired WWW.GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced Relationship Manager Corporate Banking, for a client, in the banking sector.
Purpose of the Job
To build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers with the aim of selling the Bank’s products to corporate institutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and developing conglomerates banking relationships.
- Ensuring proper documentation throughput, the credit application and availment process.
- Sourcing for and monitoring of customer’s tenured investment / facilities.
- Respond promptly and satisfactorily to customer’s daily request and complaints.
- Prepare weekly and monthly statistics/performance reports for management use.
- Monitoring of the customer’s main account regularly.
- Reconciling all transactions on customer’s accounts where and when necessary.
- Assist with the processing of customer’s letters of credit and invisible transactions.
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credits facilities.
- Maintain comprehensive database of the customers operational records including the existing and prospective customer data.
- Must exhibit drive, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Selling and marketing skills
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable
- knowledge of the business environment
- knowledge of Internal Processes and policies of the bank
- Good understanding of financial services sector
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Negotiation & Analytical skills
- Product Development
- Leadership skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 5th May 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.