Donmac Limited is a growing, wholly Zambian owned registered company committed to providing quality excellent products and services. We are partners and distributors for Thales DIS, HP, Must Power, and JA Solar. We supply, design, deliver and Install Document Readers & Scanners, IT Equipment, Solar Systems (On-Grid/Off-Grid), Uninterruptible Power Solutions, and offer Sourcing Solutions.
Our Vision is to be the leading supplier and to become the most preferred provider of Solar Energy, Standby Power Backup Systems, and Information Communication Technology solutions on the Zambian Market.
We are inviting applications to fill the position of a Sales and Marketing Executive.
Job Title : Sales & Marketing Executive
Position Type: Contract
Person Reporting To : Business Development Manager
Achieve sales objectives, targets, and budgets and grow market share as well as enhance and optimize sales force performance and new business for IT and Solar Energy products and to provide efficient and effective Customer Relationships
- Developing new markets and aggressively pursuing IT Equipment and Solar Energy Marketing and Sales activities.
- Identify, complete, and submit in time customer Request for Quotations (RFQs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Preparation of Tender Documents, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Prospecting for customers using mailers, telephone, personal contacts, and other mediums and setting up meetings with clients.
- Identify and represent the company at selected trade shows and exhibitions and continuous market monitoring to improve company positioning based on ever-changing customer needs.
- Ensuring customers receive thorough explanations and a pleasant non-pressured purchasing experience.
- Actively participating in all internal and external customer and sales-related activities.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports while implementing Annual Sales targets/Budgets.
- Contacting all customers within one week of delivery and carrying out customer follow-ups.
- Growing customer database through improved customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and high sales.
- To perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Diploma in a related business field or with relevant business, sales, marketing, and/or technical background. A degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in sales and marketing of IT and Solar Energy products.
- Must have a Driver’s Licence.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics, and Google AdWords.
- Able to create eye-catching marketing/sales fliers/posters will be an added advantage.
- Occupation specific skills: customer service, selling, negotiating and influencing, analysis and decision-making, and management skills.
- Areas of knowledge: the business environment, product knowledge, and financial awareness.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good team player.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative flair to help devise and carry out marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Please send a written application via email. Your application should consist of a Cover Letter and a detailed CV, including full address and contact telephone number/s. Please indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter. Please send email applications, with the position you are applying for in the subject line, to: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications: 16th October, 2020.
Related Jobs (24)
RE-ADVERTISED: COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRY TERRITORY MANAGER on February 24, 2022 Full Time